As responsible Hotel and Event organisers and in line with our company values, the health and well being of all those who attend The Norfolk Mead is our priority.
We have strict protocols in place regarding cleaning and hygiene for our employees and guests based on expert advice and following UK Government and Public Health England guidelines.
Below are some of our new measures in place on top of our usual high standard of cleaning.
- All team members of The Norfolk Mead are up to date with the current guideline, restrictions and regulations.
- Hand sanitiser stations to be used upon entering.
- Social distancing to be adhered to throughout the business.
- Floor markers and social distancing advice on display throughout the premises.
- Cold fogging throughout the Hotel, inclusive of rooms, to insure every area of the premises is treated.
- PPE and temperature checks for all Team members.
- Limited dining numbers with reduced seating.
- Staggered dining times in our Restaurant and room service upon request.
- Disposable Menus
If any of our guests require any further specific information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Thank you for working with us. We will see you soon!